This deliciously cheesy muffin recipe will become one of the favourite recipes for your Sunday breakfasts! Happy cooking!
Feel free to check out my other floury recipes which are equally delicious and easy to make.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add slowly the crumbled cheese, salami and bacon pieces into the dough and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour gradually and keep mixing until the dough is homogenously mixed.
- Place 1,5 tablespoons of the dough into each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the muffin dough inside the cups.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (356°F), use the fan mode.
- Bake the muffins for around 25 minutes, and make sure you check them often. This way you can determine the optimal baking time for your oven.