Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 1 Hr 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 30 Mins
If you are looking for a bread to serve with dinner, these extra soft and tasty buns are for you!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- For Covering
- Melt the butter in a pan (but don't cook it) and leave it on the counter for 2-3 minutes to cool down.
- Mix the 4 tablespoons of butter, salt, sugar, milk, water and yeast in a large bowl. Slowly add flour while kneading until you get a dough which is not sticky.
- Cover the dough with cling wrap and leave it to raise for 1 hour in a warm and dark place.
- Pinch off small parts from the dough (half of a fist) and roll them into ball shape in your hands. Place them evenly on an oven tray which you covered with baking paper earlier. Sprinkle some water on top of the buns. (This will give them a golden brown color.)
- Preheat the oven at 180℃ (do not use the fan mode)
- Bake them for 20 minutes in the oven. At the meantime, mix 2 tablespoons of leftover butter with garlic powder.
- When they are done, place them on the counter to cool down. With the help of an egg brush, apply the butter-garlic mix on top of the buns while they are still hot.
- Bon appetit!
You can cover them with the spices of your choice before serving.