Category: Main Dishes, Pasta
Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
This linguine recipe with its delightfully cheesy sauce will be one of your favourite dishes in no time. Happy cooking!
You can check my other pasta recipes for different ideas.
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Place the linguine into a pot full of boiling water and cook for the exact time written on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, you can start preparing the sauce.
- Place the cream, butter, milk, garlic, tomato puree, spices and salt into a large pan. Stir while heating the pan up.
- When the sauce starts boiling add the parmesan and ricotta cheese. Keep stirring until cheeses melt.
- For sauce to thicken, you can add to the sauce pan 1-2 tablespoons of the water that pasta is currently boiling in.
- When the pasta is ready, drain the water and transfer the linguine into the sauce pan.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce until the sauce thickens.
- Bon appetit!