Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
This quick but tasty cookies will be the permanent companion of your morning coffee! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Mix egg, pudding mix, melted butter, vanilla sugar, baking powder and granulated sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix slowly.
- Finally add the flour slowly and keep kneading the cookie dough.
- Pinch off small pieces from the dough and roll them into balls shapes.
- Place the cookies on an oven tray which you covered previously with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. (fan mode off)
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Take the tray out and leave it in the counter to cool off and harden. (When you take them out they must be soft, don't worry, they will harden in 10-15 minutes at room temperature.)
- Bon appetit!