Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
This original brownie recipe is guaranteed to satisfy your chocolate cravings! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan with low heat. Add the chocolate pieces into the butter and keep stirring until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Take the sauce pan away from the burner and leave it on the counter.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a large bowl. Mix it with a whisk for a minute.
- Start adding the melted chocolate slowly into the egg-sugar mixture while you keep stirring.
- Finally add the flour and vanilla on top and stir until everything is blended with each other.
- Find a medium sized oven tray and oil it with a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Then place a piece of baking paper on top of the oiled tray.
- For the next step, pour one more tablespoon of vegetable oil on top of the baking paper and oil it thoroughly with your fingers.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the oiled and paper-covered baking tray.
- Preheat the oven at 150°C. (Do not use the fan mode!)
- Bake the brownies in the oven for 30 minutes. This way the insides will be a little more liquid. But if you prefer it baked a little more, you can complete it to 35 minutes.
- Take the tray out and leave it on the counter at least half an hour. This way the surface will crack even further.
- Bon appetit!