This super quick and easy potato puff dish will be one of your family’s favourites. They will keep asking for more! Happy cooking!
You can check put my other side dish recipes for different ideas.
- Boil the potatoes until they soften, then peel and mash.
- Add breadcrumbs, starch, salt, black pepper and spices. Mix thoroughly.
- When the mixture comes together, place it on an oven tray covered with baking paper.
- Pinch off every square of the batter and roll it between your palms until you get a ball shape.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F), and use the fan mode.
- Bon appetit!