Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
An easy but fancy salmon recipe which will make you addicted to its unique taste!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- For Marination
- For Glazing
- Mix the 6 tablespoons of soy sauce, thyme, black pepper, lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl. Place the salmon slices inside. Cover the bowl with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour. (Flip the slices after 30 minutes to get an even marination.) For Glazing
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of soy sauce with melted butter and honey.
- Cut 4 squares of baking paper and 4 squares of foil. (They should be big enough to wrap the slices.) Place one slice on a square of baking paper. Apply the glazing mixture with an egg brush. Wrap it and place the wrapped slice on the foil square. Wrap it again with the foil. Repeat for each slice. For Cooking
- Preheat the oven at 180 ℃. (fan mode on)
- Place the wrapped slices on a baking tray and cook them for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, open the wrapping and put the tray back into the oven for 5 more minutes. This way you are going to get a crispy skin.
- Bon Appetit!
You can serve with fries and caramelized onions.