Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
A basic and quick meatball recipe you can prepare after a long day of work!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Grate the onion. Mix the minced meat, breadcrumbs, grated onion, salt, pepper and egg in a large bowl until you get a mix which is not sticky.
- Pinch small parts from the mix and roll them into balls in your hand.
- Place them evenly on the tray while preheating the oven at 180℃.
- While waiting for the preheating, wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin, circular slices and place them on the tray around the meatballs. (You can put any spices you want on the potatoes.)
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them among the potatoes on the tray.
- Cook them in the oven for at least 30 minutes. (with the fan on)
- Bon appetit!