This mini bread loaf, with its warmth and softness, will definitely bring joy to your Sunday breakfasts! Happy cooking!
Tips From the Author
- Always dissolve the salt in water separately before adding it into the mixture.
- Let the dough rest and rise for at least an hour.
- Make sure to cover well the bowl where you let the dough rest.
- Don’t forget to place the water bowl inside the oven before you start baking to guarantee softness.
- Sprinkle some water onto the loaves before they go into the oven and after they come out from the oven.
- My most important tip: Enjoy your hot bread loaves!
For more bread recipes, click here.
If you want to raise your dough faster (even though I don’t recommend it personally? ), you can find some tips on the topic on this page easily.
- Mix half of the water with sugar, melted butter and the instant yeast in a large bowl.
- Use the rest of the water to dissolve the salt. When the salt is dissolved, add this salty water into the mixture. Mix it thoroughly.
- Then add the flour on top gradually while keep stirring and kneading.
- Cover up the bowl and let the dough rest for at least 1 hour for it to rise properly.
- When the dough is ready, pinch off small pieces of dough (approximately the size of an egg).
- Roll the ball of dough into a small rectangle in your hands and place it on an oven tray, covered with baking paper. Gently press on it with your fingertips to make the thickness of the loaf uniform. Repeat this until you finish the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees (fan mode off).
- While waiting for the oven to preheat, draw two vertical and 2 horizontal shallow lines with a knife on the mini loaves. Then sprinkle some water on top of them.
- When the oven is ready, fill a small heat-resistant bowl or tray with water and place it at the bottom of the oven. (This will help your loaves to come out softer.)
- Then place the loaf tray into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out and place the tray on the counter to cool down. Before you let them cool down, don't forget to sprinkle some water on them and cover the tray up with a clean kitchen towel.
- After 4-5 minutes of rest, they are ready to be served.
- Bon appetit!