Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
In the cold winter days, this tasty and fragrant winter tea will bring you comfort and warmth! Happy brewing!
Comments From the Author
This simple tea is a perfect cure for the gloominess of a cold winter day. It is so easy to make and takes so little time to brew. You can remove or add some ingredients you prefer to perfect your own brew. I am sure that a cup of this tea will bring your moods up. You may want to dip some tasty cookies in this tea, so here are some cookie recipes that you may find useful. If you want more information about how to brew a perfect tea, this page is perfect for you.
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Pour the water into a small pot. Wash and slice the apple.
- Add orange slices, star anise, cinnamon stick, apple slices, green tea bags and vanillin sugar. You can also add honey here, but it is optional.
- Turn on the burner and start heating it up.
- Boil for 10 more minutes at medium temperature and keep stirring. You can gently mash the oranges with your stirring spoon to help the oranges give more fragrance to the tea.
- When it is done boiling for 10 minutes, remove it from the burner and serve.
- Bon appetit!