Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
This basic recipe will help you cook tasty and healthy fries for dinner! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Slice them into long and thin shapes. They can be 2-3 mm thick, this way they won't get burned in the oven.
- Place the potato pieces into a deep bowl.
- Add the spices and oil on top, mix thoroughly.
- Spread the pieces onto an oven tray which you covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. (fan mode on)
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Bon appetit!