Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
These warm mini bread rolls will be your next breakfast obsession! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and warm melted butter in a large bowl with the help of a whisk.
- Add flour slowly while stirring the mixture until you get a semi-liquid dough.
- Preheat the oven in 220°C. (fan mode off)
- Use some butter to oil the muffin tray or muffin mould.
- Fill each muffin mould until half level with the dough.
- Bake the popovers for 30 minutes. Don't peak or they won't raise!
- Bon appetit!
You can serve them with honey or fruit jams.