Category: Main Dishes, Pasta
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
This fresh and creamy lemon spaghetti recipe is super easy to make and guaranteed to make you feel like you are in a gourmet restaurant! Happy cooking!
Tips from the Author
-You can add different spices to your lemon spaghetti to create an original recipe of your own.
-Instead of spaghetti, you can use tagliatelle, linguine or fettuccine.
-Always cook your pasta for the exact time it specifies on its box to achieve the ‘al dente‘ texture.
-Make sure to add at least a spoonful of pasta water into the sauce to make it denser.
-You can serve with extra parmesan cheese and lemon zest.
▶︎For more pasta recipes, click here.
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Grate the lemon peels and squeeze the lemons to get their juice. Save them for later steps.
- Boil the spaghetti for the exact time it specifies on its box to achieve the 'al dente'.
- 4-5 minutes before the spaghetti is ready, take the butter and garlic into a large pan and start heating up. When the butter melts down, lower the heat.
- When the spaghetti is ready, strain and transfer it into the large pan (Save at least one spoonful of the pasta water for later). Start mixing with the melted butter and garlic.
- Add the cream, parmesan, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt and pepper on top. Make sure to add at least a spoonful of pasta water into the sauce to make it denser.
- Keep stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with extra parmesan cheese and lemon zest.
- Bon appetit!