Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
This Italian recipe will bring a classy new taste into your dinners. Guaranteed that you will ask for the second plate! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Pour water to boil for the pasta in a deep pot.
- While waiting for the pasta water to boil, cut the salmon into small cubes.
- Place the butter on a large pan and heat it up.
- When the butter is melted, add the salmon pieces and crushed garlic on top.
- Stir often, cook for 8-10 minutes until the salmon's color becomes reddish.
- Add the cream, ricotta cheese and the spices on top, lower the heat and keep stirring.
- Around this time the pasta water should be boiling. Add the spaghetti into the water.
- After 2 minutes of boiling, get 4 tablespoons of pasta water out of the pot and pour it into the sauce pan.
- The starchy pasta water will make your sauce denser.
- After you add the pasta water into the sauce, stir for 2 more minutes and turn of the heat under it. The pasta will keep boiling until the time written on the pasta box is up.
- When the pasta is ready, strain the pasta water and add the pasta onto the sauce pan.
- Mix it thoroughly with the sauce. Divide the sauced pasta into the serving plates.
- Bon appetit!