Since I was recently diagnosed as celiac, this gluten free bread recipe is the first of many more to come in the future! Happy cooking!
You can check out my other gluten free recipes for different ideas.
- Mix the oil, water, sugar and yeast in a large bowl.
- Add salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add the gluten free flour and the corn flour into the mixture.
- Mix thoroughly first with a spoon, then with your hands until it is smooth.
- Transfer the dough into a loaf/cake tray that you oiled beforehand.
- Sprinkle some vegetable oil or water on top and smoothen the top. Make a cut vertically through the middle.
- Wrap the tray and let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F), use the fan mode.
- Place a small oven tray which is half full with water at the bottom of the oven.
- Bake the loaf for 25 minutes.
- When you take the loaf out, sprinkle some water on the loaf and wrap it with a cloth.
- Let it rest on the counter for 5-10 minutes.
- Bon appetit!