Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
Here’s a delicious, fancy dinner recipe you can serve your guests!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- For Stuffing
- For Covering Mix
- Before starting, make the fillets thinner by using the meat pounder and lay them on the counter as their insides facing the ceiling. For Stuffing
- Pour one tablespoon of tomato purée on each fillet but only cover one half of the fillets.
- On top of the purée, put one slice of ham and 80 grams of grated mozzarella for each fillet.
- Fold the free half on top of the stuffings and put the grill stick through the fillet to keep it closed. For Covering
- Grate the parmesan cheese and mix it with the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and thyme in a large bowl.
- Break the eggs in bowl and scramble them.
- Start covering the stuffed fillets with scrambled eggs, then proceed with the covering mix we prepared beforehand.
- Place them evenly on the baking tray while preheating the oven at 180℃.
- Cook them in the oven for 30 minutes. (Preferably with the fan on)
- Bon appetit!
You may serve it with fries or garlic buns.