Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 1 Hr 5 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 40 Mins
With this easy recipe, you will have the chance to create your own bakery level bread. Stay safe and happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Put milk, water, sugar and yeast in a large bowl and mix throughly, let it rest for a minute on the counter.
- Add salt and start adding the flour slowly while kneading the dough. You will get a dough which is not sticky at the end.
- Cover up the bowl and let it rest in a warm place for an hour.
- After one hour of waiting, preheat the oven at 200℃. (fan mode off)
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Give them ovoid shape and place on an oven tray which you covered with baking paper beforehand.
- Sprinkle some extra flour on top of the pieces. You can make a cut with knife in the middle or make small cuts with scissors on top. (This way the insides will be baked much easier.)
- Bake them in the oven for 25 minutes, then 10 more minutes with the fan mode on. (Place a heat resistant bowl full of water below the tray in the oven while baking, to get a more evenly baked bread.)
- Bon appetit!