Category: Chicken, Main Dishes
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
An easy chicken dinner recipe you can prepare quickly with basic and ingredients which will make you enjoy the crispy taste for a long time!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally to get thinner slices and tenderize the slices with a meat mallet.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, flour and spices in a large bowl.
- Cover the slices first with this mix then dip them in vegetable oil.
- Place the covered slices on a oven tray you covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. (fan mode on)
- Cook them in the oven for 25 minutes, then turn the temperature up to 200°C for 5 more minutes.
- Bon appetit!
You can serve it with fries and onion rings.