Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 2 Hr 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 2 Hr 30 Mins
This recipe will be one of your favorite meat dishes when you take the first bite from this tasty and light meal! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- For Sauce
- Put the chopped meat into a deep pot. Pour water until the water level is above the meat.
- Cook in high heat until it boils. Add the salt when it boils and close the pot's lid but not completely. This way the steam will leak outside.
- Boil the meat for at least 2 hours for a softer result. Check often to add additional water when the water level drops.
- When the 2 hours time is reached, keep cooking until there is only a little bit of water left.
- Don't add any additional water, turn off the burner and take the pot to the counter. For Sauce
- Melt the butter on a large pan. Add the tomato sauce, paste, crushed garlic and the spices on top.
- Keep stirring until in boils. Then add the meat and its juice on top of the sauce. Keep cooking in medium heat.
- When the sauce becomes denser, take the pan away from the burner.
- You are ready to serve the meal.
- Bon appetit!
You can serve it with fries or risotto.