Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
A classic Christmas cookie that will bring the holiday feels right back to your kitchen!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Melt the butter in a pan (but don't cook it) and leave it on the counter for 2-3 minutes to cool down.
- Mix the butter, eggs, baking powder, sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon peel in a large bowl.
- Add the flour slowly while you knead the dough. Make sure that the dough is not sticky at the end.
- Pinch off small parts from the dough (half of a fist) and roll them into ball shape in your hands. Then roll them again to make them longer and cylindrical. Bend them into a crescent shape gently and place them on the tray you covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven at 180℃ (do not use the fan mode)
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, then leave them on the counter to cool off.
- After they cooled off, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Bon appetit!