Category: Floury Things, Main Dishes
Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
This quick recipe will make you enjoy your Sunday breakfasts even more! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- For Oiling the Pan
- Mix flour, eggs, milk, water, one tablespoon of vegetable oil and salt in a large bowl.
- The mixture should be almost liquid. Wrap the bowl and let it rest on the counter for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a nonstick pan, add one teaspoon of vegetable oil and spread with a piece of paper towel.
- Pour one scoop of crêpe mixture on to the heated up pan.
- Cook each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Repeat the oiling process and try to lower the burner heat down for each crêpe.
- Bon appetit!