Category: Potato, Side Dishes
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
This yummy and buttery baked potato will be one of your favourite side dishes during the holidays. Happy cooking!
- You can also check out my other side dish recipes for different ideas.
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Peel and slice the potatoes. The circular slices should be 2-3 mm thick.
- Place the slices into a large bowl, add salt and olive oil on top. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix the butter, black pepper, garlic, thyme and mint in a separate bowl.
- Arrange the potato slices vertically and loosely in a circular oven tray.
- Spread the butter and spice mixture on top of the arranged potato slices with the help of an egg brush.
- Preheat the oven at 190℃ (fan mode on).
- Cover the oven tray with aluminium foil and place it into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes. This way the tops of the potato slices will turn golden brown.
- Bon appetit!