Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
This delicious recipe will bring summery feelings to your tea time! Happy cooking!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Mix the eggs and sugar in a deep bowl with a whisk.
- Add the milk, oil, cinnamon, baking powder and vanilla sugar on top. Mix throughly.
- Pour the the cake mixture into a large and pre-oiled cake mold.
- Peel and slice the peach into thin slices. Place them on the mixture. (Gently push the slices into the cake mixture with your fingertips just for 1-2 mm, this way they won't get burned.)
- Then place the blueberries on the mixture where you want them.
- Finally sprinkle the lemon peel on top of the cake.
- Preheat the oven at 175°C. (fan mode on)
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes.
- Bon appetit!