This delicious puffy fried dough recipe only takes 20 minutes. They will bless your breakfast table in no time! Happy cooking!
Tips from the Author
- The oil in the pan must be at least 1 cm deep.
- Make sure that the frying oil is hot before you start frying the dough.
- Most important of all: Enjoy your puffy fried dough with your loved ones!
Feel free to check out my other floury recipes which are equally delicious and easy to make.
- Mix the egg, vegetable oil, baking powder, yoghurt and salt in a large bowl.
- Heat up the oil in a large pan. When the oil is hot enough, start frying the dough squares in batches.
- Repeat this until all the dough squares are fried.
- Bon appetit!