Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
A tasteful fruit cake recipe you can make easily and enjoy with your morning coffee!
Click to rate this recipe!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Mix the sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add yoghurt, baking powder, vanilla, vegetable oil and lemon peel on top and keep mixing.
- Add the flour slowly while you keep mixing the dough.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the leaves. Cut them into small pieces, place them in a bowl.
- Add corn starch over and mix them gently with a spoon. They will be covered with corn starch. Be careful that they don't get mashed while mixing.
- Add the strawberry pieces in the dough and mix gently.
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C. (fan mode off)
- Bake the cake for 20 minutes with the fan mode off, then turn the fan on and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Bon appetit!